Infographics are graphic visual representations combining data with graphics. In other words, an infographic displays data in an organized way combined with compelling visuals that are easy to understand. When you consider that 90 percent of the information that we remember is based on visual impact you will quickly realize why most companies are using infographics to deliver their messages. Here are some key features:
- Infographics are more eye-catching than printed words, since they usually combine images, colors, movement, and content that naturally draw the eye.
- Most readers have short attention spans and they tend to scan content as opposed to actually reading text. Infographics grasp your visual attention forcing you to assimilate the visual graphical information.
- Infographics are extremely shareable for use around the web. For example, an infographic published on a blog or website usually provides an embed code. This code allows an automatic link from the original site to yours. They are also easily shared on social networks and have a better chance of becoming viral compared to ordinary text.
- Infographics can be used to reinforce your brand, simply because they are so visually appealing. We design your infographic with consistent colors, shapes, and messages, along with your logo, resulting in increased “Brand Awareness”.
- Search Engines are now indexing infographics just as much as they index individual pages and images. A well placed infographic will achieve better results with Google and increase your own page rank.
- Once your initial infographic style is defined, it’s much easier to create additional infographic to deliver separate messages while keeping a consistent look and feel that reinforces your brand.
Here’s a sample of some of the infographics that we have created lately: